disgustingly cute interlude
one year, but like, two days ago.
just like a good mountain bike ride-- some steep uphill, a bit of technical downhill, a crash or two and some whoop-dee-doos thrown in for good measure. You admire the beauty while you're grinding your way up and you're yelling "woo-friggin'-hoo!!" the whole way down. it's been a wild ride, cutie. here's to continuing the adventure. xoxoxo.


6 Comments:
one year... nice. hoepfully some women will not do to you what you did to his wife!
The cycling community is small, there’s no doubt about that one. And I’ve only mentioned my blog on the TWW list, in my post yesterday (I thought of it as a coming out).
That being said, I know that whom ever left the anonymous comment for me this evening— the one in response to my “disgustingly cute interlude” about Isaias and I (yep, I allowed the comment to be published right there under my post) — will definitely not miss this TWW post.
Plus, we’re a bit short on good gossip these days. Ever see the movie Riding in Cars with Boys? This is the part where she freaks out in front of the whole neighborhood.
So, here goes:
Anonymous blog post-er: Yes, I admit it, you got a slight rise out of me. But the funny thing, your self-righteousness was entirely misdirected.
For the record (listen up, it’s gets really exciting here):
ISAIAS DID NOT LEAVE HIS WIFE FOR ME. IN FACT...
Isaias had already left his wife when we became involved. I had nothing to do with him leaving, and subsequently divorcing, his wife. In other words, as you so naively assumed, I am not nor was not the "other woman."
Ok, that's it. You can all go gossip among yourselves now about the dirty laundry I just aired and the entirely uncivilized way I did it.
Oh, and anonymous blog post-er: you’re just jealous you don’t have a hot mountain biking riding boyfriend/girlfriend/vibrator like I do. Oh yeah, I guess he's kind of a roadie these days too.
Very well then.
Cheers!
Mo
lifebecomesme.blogspot.com
Thats pretty lame. At least have the balls to say who you are. Like, I will tell MO she has no biking skills whatsoever, right to her face ;) I'm glad you two are happy.
Leonard, just be happy i still let you ride behind me and enjoy the view.
Mo~
It's obvious that Anonymous doesnt have their facts straight so dont pay no mind. It's hard enough to find a good man so be sure to keep the one you have. Be honest, make sure they always know you love them and feed them (beer included). Cheers to you two!
Hey MO!
Your anonymous blogger seems to be an unhappy, uninformed, lonely person. She needs to get her facts in order before pointing the finger. I for one know the two of you were not involved before Isais split. Intresting blog.
Dad, (Meredith's)
Post a Comment
<< Home