15 August 2006

premam slapay: food or thing?

I've been waiting since my miserable days at HP (can't lie, sorry) to find something worthy of submitting to Found, the website of all things, well, found. Last week, cruising the aisles of Long's in a misguided effort to resupply my bathroom (I'm consistenly amazed at the things I can buy there), I hit paydirt.

Long's Drugstore is a place to get lost in. It looks like a simple drugstore from the outside. Once inside, however, one can puruse the aisles for anything from the mundane-- toothbrushes and toothpaste-- to the otherworldy-- canned Russian Riga Sprata, a fish akin to sardines, and Limpa, a dense Swedish rye bread. So of course it would make sense that I'd find this "Food and Thing List" sitting on a shelf among the plastic hampers in the Laundry aisle. Some inferences can be made as to the specific items the list owner was looking for, but I was left pondering just whether premam slapy was a food, or a thing?

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Velo Bella said...

penncel and chess

you don't see those two things on a shopping list together often

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger MoJito said...

actually, my personal favorite is diet surger. perhaps its found in the premam slapay isle? Leave it to Long's...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home