06 November 2006

Real Celebrity Status

You know you've hit the big time when you're simply referred to on a first name basis. Here's our man, finishing the NY Marathon yesterday (in under 3 hours, no less):

How nice it would be if all my race bibs simply said "Mo" as opposed to some randomly assigned number.

Guess you could now say Lance is right up there with Oprah, Hillary and Arnold (or would that be Ah-nawld).

Speaking of, I'm also including Move On's voting recommendations for some hotly contested propositions here in California. I've been a bit confused over Prop. 87, but given that 1. I'd like to see some progress made towards alternative energy, and 2. The oil companies are throwing BIG bucks to defeat it, I'll likely vote for the prop.


4 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger X Bunny said...

if you get in my line at surfcity reg, we'll make you MO

well, if amy isn't watching....

 
At 5:38 PM, Blogger Lorri Lee Lown -- velogirl said...

thanks for cheering yesterday!

btw, I never smile when I race. I always look like I'm going to die in my race photos. so yesterday I tried smiling (until you told me to stop smiling).

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger X Bunny said...

i am always scowling in race photos

always

i hate how i look in my photos

but i think mostly i am squinting because i hate sunlight and am trying to concentrate where i am going all the time

so i try to smile when i see cameras cuz i am having fun!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger MoJito said...

i would LOVE a bib that just says "MO". Amy loves me (i think). Plus, how VB would that be? :-)

And I am always sticking my tongue out in all my race photos. Sometimes, when I look at the pictures post-race, I'm amazed I didn't wind up biting the damn thing off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home