She Must Have Starred in the Movie "Heathers"
The irony of my morning commute: I drove to work today. I hate, hate, hate it when traffic on the 101 makes time spent in the car equate time typically spent on the train, particularly when the reason I drove to work in the first place was to get to the office earlier than usual. I then wind up losing out on half an hour of on-train time productivity and $14 of across-from-my-office-building parking fees. The upsides, however, are that I get to hear all the morning's news and feel very, eh hem, intellectually stimulated by KGO talk radio as well as ponder just what the socialite-looking blonde woman was referring to when she stuck a bumper sticker that reads "Everything popular is boring" on her shiny silver Mercedes C-class.


1 Comments:
Radio news is one reason I don't bike commute more often. I flip between KGO, KSFO (560) and Air Armerica on KQE (960). Toss in some 104.5, 105.3, 107.7 for rock n roll breaks, and 94.1 for true anarchy news. Some mornings I wish my commute was longer... sick.
Post a Comment
<< Home