21 March 2007

boys will be boys will be...

silly.

and sometimes kind of disgusting.



a face only a mother, and a girl-scout-cookie-loving girlfriend could adore.

6 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am afraid to ask...who is that?

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger MoJito said...

LOL. my BF, if you can believe it. and I kiss him too, crazy beard and all! :-)

 
At 7:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey mo!, I met Isaah last night at Fremont!

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger velopicante said...

oh man, that's disgusting. almost looks like I have missing teeth. somehow the missing teeth and the mustache are very fitting ;-)

flandria - nice meeting you last nite. man, after about 5 sprint into the headwind my legs felt like jello! today I'm definitely paying the price. my legs are wrecked. good thing i rode in to work, if not there's no way I'd do a work out today ;-)

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger L. Christmas said...

that's the same face he had climbing the hill at copperopolis.

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger Pizie said...

Mo:

Let the poor BF leave a toothbrush at your place, will ya?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home