11 January 2007

Evidently he needs an ESP refresher class


I prove to be evasive. Today you get TWO whole hints.

hint #3


Ok, I know, another landscape picture.
How about this one then?

hint #4

5 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger velopicante said...

hmmm....I'll ponder these hint on my lunch time ride. gosh I know that second picture...arg...can't picture it right now. is defintely some sort of brand. i thought it was timbuktu, but that's not right. hmmmm...

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger X Bunny said...

wherever it is, i'll take it!

 
At 5:23 PM, Blogger velopicante said...

i'm stumped, I suck. i know if i could figure out the brand for the logo in hint 4 i'd be in like flyn. my guess is that the product, represented by that brand, is in the city we are going to. i just can't place that darn logo....hmmm....I suck.

 
At 5:54 PM, Blogger velopicante said...

ok...check out my blog for the latest news....

 
At 9:36 PM, Blogger Velo Bella said...

But PR isn't on Highway 1

I call foul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home