And that would be??
From today's NY Times about the recent court decision implicating the FCC as a bunch of right-wing nut jobs:
Three years ago, Mr. Cheney was widely reported to have muttered an angry obscene version of “get lost” to Senator Patrick Leahy on the floor of the the U.S. Senate.Wonder how long it took the author of the article figured out how to cleanly write exactly what good ol' Dick muttered.
~
I know, I have been majorly MIA on the blog scene lately. But I'll proudly announce when I get that promotion. I hate it when work gets in the way of blogging. Pshaw.
~
Ask.com unveiled a new search engine today. It's gotten a lot of buzz in the mainstream press and upon an initial visit, looks like it might be worth trying. No mention of their murderous intentions:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home